Eventually I would like to do a complete review of each of the books I have listed below. But for now, I will settle for this simple recommended reading list.
This is an ever-growing list as I continue to discover new books I love!
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Power of Now
- Untethered Soul
- The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success
- The Charge
- Stillness Speaks
- Ego is the Enemy
- I Hear You
- The One-Page Marketing Plan
- Expert Secrets
- The One Thing
- Thinking in Systems
- Atomic Habits
- High Performance Habits
- The Miracle Morning
- The E-Myth
- From Good to Great
- Crush it
- The 10X Rule
Persuasion & Sales Copy
- Great Leads
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
Inspiration & Motivation
- Be Obsessed or Be Average, Grant Cardone
Here is a quick list of some of the tools that I mention on the blog and/or that I use on a regular basis on my own businesses or for my clients.
Some are paid and some are free, I will try and specify which.
- Keywords Everywhere – (free) Keyword traffic estimator extension for Google chrome. Every time you type a search in Google, this extension will show you a rough estimate of how many searches that phrase gets each month. Neat!
- Majestic SEO – (free account allows 3-5 searches per day) Tool to very quickly analyze a website’s basic backlink profile.
- AdEspresso – (paid) This is some great software if you’re a Facebook advertiser. Helps to analyze ads and quickly create complex campaigns while testing tons of different ad variations.
- SERPbook – (paid) A simple rank tracker, no bells and whistles, just tracks your ranking for any number of URL’s, and priced right.
- Blackhatworld – A place to buy links for SEO. Be careful. In fact, ask me before you buy. But there is some good info here and some hidden threads selling some high quality links.
- Canva – free tool to make graphics for pretty much anything in about 5 minutes flat. Invaluable.
- Internet Marketing Ninja’s Keyword Density Tool – Quick on-page analysis for keyword density of a keyword phrase.
- Themeforest – Great wordpress themes and stuff. If you still think a website should cost over $5k, you are living in the past!
- Yoast SEO – The easiest (and my favorite) on-page SEO tool for WordPress